If you or a loved one has been charged with traffic offenses, including Driving Under the Influence (DUI), call us today. We have years of experience with traffic and DUI cases, and can help explain your options to you.
Over the years, we have handled hundreds of cases involving the following charges:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Driving During Suspension
- Failure to Reinstate License
- No Valid License
- Failure to Stop at Red Light
- Failure to Stop at Stop Sign
- Reckless Driving
- Careless Driving
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Failure to Report Collision
- Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance
- Improper Lane Change
- Improper Backing
- and many more
If you have been charged with any traffic offense, call us today to find out what your options are.
Some drivers may be eligible for a program called Probation Before Judgment, which allows you to keep your record clean and avoid having points on your driver’s license. Contact us today to find out if you are eligible for Probation Before Judgment.
If you have been charged with Driving Under the Influence or Driving While Intoxicated, read more about how Holloway Law can help you at our DUI page.